Ogden Club
  
Pub & Grill

414 10th Avenue
Menominee, MI  49858

906.424.4141

HISTORY of the BUILDING
1885 - First built and was known as the Germania House
1920's - Operated as various barber shops on the first floor, and a bath house on the second floor

1935 - John O. Adams opened it as the Ogden Club Tavern. It was then when the beautiful back bar was constructed with the mirrors and etching that still remains to this day

1945 - Brothers Jack and Val Leboeuf took over operations

1976 - The Ogden Club was purchased by Pooch and Joanie Perkins

2007 - Mike and Mary Hruska became the new owners

2011 - Tom & Robin Quigley, Wayne Erickson, Fran Gardiner and Patrick & Ashley Quigley purchased the Ogden Club and restored it into the beautiful condition it is now in today